Meet Our DoctorsOrthopedic Specialists
Daniel J. Quinn, M.D.
• Sports Medicine
• Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
• Board Certified in Sports Medicine
Dr. Daniel J. Quinn is a graduate of Brown University and a 1994 graduate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. He completed his orthopedic training at Tufts-affiliated hospitals: The New England Medical Center, The New England Baptist Hospital, The Newton-Wellesley Hospital and the Boston Veterans Administration Medical Center. Dr. Quinn is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Quinn also holds a Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine.
A varsity athlete at Brown, Dr. Quinn received the Robinson Memorial Award for Academic Excellence. He has a special interest in knee and shoulder surgery including arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, and total joint replacement. Dr. Quinn is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts University School of Medicine and is involved in teaching Tufts orthopedic residents. Dr. Quinn served as the Team Physician for the Boston Cannons professional lacrosse team, the Boston Bulldogs, and Renegades professional soccer teams. He is a member of the Sports Medicine and Arthroplasty service lines at Newton-Wellesley Hospital and participates in the Post Boston Marathon Runner’s Clinic.
Dr. Quinn is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery, specializing in both surgical and non-surgical treatment of orthopedic problems of the knee and shoulder.
Video Demonstrations of Surgery
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Partial Meniscectomy
- Arthroscopic Meniscus Repair
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
Dr. Quinn in the News
- Dr. Quinn talks about Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Dr. Quinn talks about talk about Pablo’s health
- Dr. Quinn explains expectations for Patriots’ draft pick Dominque Easley’s knees