Meet Our DoctorsHand and Upper Extremity Specialists
Nicky L. Leung, M.D.
• Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
• Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
• Board Certified in Hand Surgery
Dr. Nicky L. Leung is the assistant chief of the division of hand surgery within the department of orthopedic surgery at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. He is double board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Hand Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons as well as the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Leung is also an Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the Tufts University School of Medicine and is involved in the selection and training of young orthopedic surgeons. He has published and presented research in orthopedic surgery and hand surgery.
Dr. Leung treats all adult and pediatric problems of the hand, wrist, and elbow, with a special interest in complex elbow fractures, elbow arthroscopy, and reconstructive challenges. He enjoys spending his free time with his wife and three children.
Video Demonstrations of Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Tennis Elbow
- Elbow Arthroscopy – Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic “Drive-Through Sign” in the Unstable Elbow
- Osteochondritis Dissecans (OCD) of the Elbow
- Surgical Repair (ORIF) of Distal Radius Fracture
- How to Make a Cast for a Hand Fracture
Dr. Leung in the News