Bruce M. Leslie, M.D.
Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
Board Certified in Hand Surgery
Dr. Bruce M. Leslie is a graduate of Brown University and a 1978 graduate of Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse. He was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. He trained at Tufts-New England Medical Center and completed a combined Tufts New England Baptist Hospital Hand Fellowship.
Dr. Leslie is the former chairman of the Government Affairs committee of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, a former member of the Board of Councilors of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and past president of the Massachusetts Orthopedic Association. Dr. Leslie has published numerous articles and book chapters. He has presented at many international, national and regional conferences and is a recognized expert in the field of Hand and Upper Extremity surgery. He also holds the distinction of having performed more distal biceps tendon repairs than any other surgeon in the country. Since 2015, Dr. Leslie has been named a Boston Top Doctor by Castle Connolly every year and in 2022 was named one of America's Most Honored Doctors by the American Registry.
Dr. Leslie is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery with a certificate of added qualification in Hand Surgery.
Video Demonstrations of Surgery
Dr. Leslie in the News
- Dr. Leslie publishes paper in the Journal of Hand Surgery describing outcomes in patients who undergo revision distal biceps tendon repair
- Dr. Leslie’s study in Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
- Dr. Leslie performs 500th Distal Biceps Tendon Repair
- Dr. Leslie leads health policy at ASSH Meeting
- Dr. Leslie talks about Gronkowski’s Forearm Fracture
- Dr. Leslie lectured at AAOS wrist course
- Dr. Leslie leads hand surgeons to Capitol Hill
- Dr. Leslie led delegation of hand surgeons to AAOS
- Dr. Leslie Grand Rounds – Northwestern Medical School