NWOA / Mass General Brigham Visitor Policy:
In order to maintain social distancing and patient safety during your appointment to our offices, we kindly request that you observe the following rules:
- You may bring one accompanying friend or family member to the office. If you have more people wishing to be involved in your appointment, we will involve them virtually by phone or teleconferencing technology.
- All patients and visitors must wear a face covering at all times
We thank you in in advance for your understanding and patience.
- your management team at NWOA
When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
To cancel an appointment,
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.